Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Progress!

God Bless America. First there was progress at the Capitol with gay marriage (then not, then again), then progress in the White House with our first black President, and now progress at the Multi-Colored house in West Sac with families uniting for one common purpose: Get Shit Done!

We actually got so much accomplished this weekend that the only place I can think to start is with this:

It may not look like much, but this one picture actually shows six weekend projects that we completed this weekend.

So there is no way I could have done these weekend projects by myself. Not because they were a more-than-one-person job (some of them were), but because some of them were just things I didn't want to do (paint-scraping anyone?) that certain people in my family had the patience for (thanks Mom!). So the whole damn fam was in town to help me try to bring an end to my redecorating madness. While I'm not done yet- actually I'm nowhere near done- we were able to knock out A LOT of projects, all of which I will be showing you in the coming days.

Now you may not like the chairs, the big TV, or just my style in general, but please don't go all Glenn Beck on me and rain on my parade. This is my house, and I'll do as I please. Or do as my family pleases at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment