Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eat Me: Fat Tomotoes

I usually try to stay away from frying something in my own kitchen. In fact, I don't think I've ever done it. Not because I'm afraid of burning the house down (although that is a real possibility), but because I know that once I start frying my own food I'll be one fried Oreo away from Jenny Craig. Right now, I justify eating fried food when I eat out because "I don't normally eat this at this home." But this recipe might just change all that.

Tomatoes stuffed with mozzarella then quickly fried to get the cheese all melty.


There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING better in this world than melty cheese. Anyone got the number to Jenny Craig?

2 comments:

  1. Hollis, I'm so glad you're blogging again. You brighten my day with your humor. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone likes it! I like writing so this is fun for me. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete