Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quick, Get Me a 2 Year Old!

Some days I wish I had a little one running around and some days I enjoy sitting on my butt doing and worrying about absolutely nothing. Today is the first day I have thought about kidnapping a little one. A day where I wish I could just skip the 9 months of being large, the food cravings (OK, I can handle that) and the labor pains, and go find me a 2 Year Old that likes to party. I'll give them back afterwards. I swear. Because seriously, how awesome does this birthday party look?

A creative mom (way more creative than I could ever be) put together a Dr. Seuss themed b-day party for her two year old with the main character being Thing 2.

Everything about the party was done up in the theme from the color scheme to the "hairy" cupcakes. Although, there did seem to be a lot of sugar there. I'm pretty sure sugar and 2 year olds is not the best combo. Which is why the idea of just temporarily stealing a toddler is really the best idea. Get them all jacked up on sugar and give them right back to their rightful owners before things get wild. Because although "a person is a person, no matter how small," a small person jacked up on sugar is no fun at all.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! Cake pops! My sister has a friend that makes this kinda stuff.. She makes amazing cake pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake pops are awesome. They look pretty difficult though. Check out the ones on bakerella.com It seems like that's almost all this lady makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate breakfast but am suddenly finding myself hungry again . . . for cake!

    ReplyDelete