Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Back... Again. I swear.


And man do I have some stories to share. Since I last posted I got a new (permanent) roommate, finished up most major projects in the house, started and (nearly) completed a 30 Diet Challenge (1 more day to go!), and most importantly: stumbled upon so many awesome finds locally and on the interwebs. And there's still so much more to do! Gonna tie up the loose ends of my house projects (will they ever get done?), share my clean eating recipes and share my not-so clean new found love of baking. Yes, baking. Interestingly enough, it's a love I discovered while completely banning sugar, grains and dairy from my diet. Can't wait to explain that one. Here's a look a sneak preview of what's coming:





1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD.. Please make those for me, my 30 days is up in 8 days. :)

    ReplyDelete